Pure Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Pure Center Gives All Pures Need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25k trick [money making]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A V 3 X
Admin
A V 3 X

25k trick [money making] Empty
PostSubject: 25k trick [money making]   25k trick [money making] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:24 am

STEP 1: Building drop potential

In order to obtain a good drop from a kill, you must increase a hidden variable known as drop potential. You need to risk at least 75k in a members world, and every 30 minutes you stay in a non-safe zone, your drop potential goes up. Be aware, risking 75k does not mean having an item worth 75k+, it has to be your fourth item if you are not skulled. The best way is to bring 75003 gp. Your drop potential grows more if you are in a hot spot. Note: you have to spend 30 FULL minutes in a non-safe zone. If you spend 3.5 minutes, then bank, then spend another 10.5 minutes, you will only be accounted for 13 minutes.

To build up massive amounts of drop potential, either train or alch in a hot spot. There are few viable combat training options in hotspots, so personally, I prefer alching. What I do is go upstairs a building, bringing my alching supplies, a ring of life, and teleports (I would not consider it NH if you tele while alching because you are not engaging in combat where you place your equipment at risk for a chance to gain. If someone kills a skiller or an alcher, they are the least deserving of the kill and should not be rewarded for such behavior). From there, I alch for about half an hour, letting my drop potential increase once, then bank, and alch for another half an hour.

Other things you can do include:
-Woodcutting
-Churning butter
-Combat training in a 1v1 zone

STEP 2: Setting up your partner

If you kill someone and they lose 25k+, you will automatically use your drop potential to receive loot. Your partner should use 25k to buy a rune baxe or a rune warhammer. Both of you will go to a hot spot where the transaction will take place. I recommend the wilderness so you won't be pjed.

Jagex has made a system in order to prevent 75king. After a bit of research, I have concluded that:

Factors that DO NOT affect your drop rate:
-How long the fight lasts
-Whether anyone uses consumables

Inconclusive factors:
-The difference in combat level (I have gotten good loot in pvp from higher lvls and lower lvls)
-Type of item risked (Whether you die with a rune baxe, or you die with 25k coins)
-If you kill the same person several times

STEP 3: The kill

If you are not risking 75k+, you will NOT use your drop potential, so you will NOT get a good drop, so be sure to risk 75k+.

Both members will go to the wilderness where it's empty. I'd advise bringing tele just in case. Again, it's not an act of NH to teleport in this situation as you're not trying to fight people, you are just making money.

Make sure both of you are skulled. If not, have one of you attack the other one once, then you both log out, and have the other person skull.

Have the person with 75k kill the person with 25k. Pick up loot.

STEP 4: Repeat as needed

Sometimes, you'll barely make 100k, which is not too shabby for just 25k, but it's not good enough for the time you put in. 75king is not something you do once and it's over. It's only profitable if you do it several times. Eventually, you'll get something like a dragon full helm, vespa's spear, etc, and that will make all your efforts worth it. It takes times just like any other money-making method, except that if you fail, you make just as much, maybe more, and if you succeed, you never have to go moneymaking again.

Hope this helps

EDIT: Remember if youre going to get DP with a mate while using combat with a beginner wand, bronze item or something allways drink sarabrews till your stats are zero.. this make you hit less Smile (handy for pures)
Back to top Go down
https://pure-center.forummotion.com
dalejr215
Admin
dalejr215

PostSubject: Re: 25k trick [money making]   25k trick [money making] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Woa man! A really clear guide! it's great! this will help lots of ppl
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dalejr215
shade warlok

PostSubject: Re: 25k trick [money making]   25k trick [money making] EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:14 am

dalejr215 wrote:
Woa man! A really clear guide! it's great! this will help lots of ppl
lol what he said Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25k trick [money making]   25k trick [money making] Empty

Back to top Go down

25k trick [money making]
Page 1 of 1