Pure Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Pure Center Gives All Pures Need!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't take it too serious..

Go down 
+8
0bs1d14n pk3
3njoy my bow
slipknotm4ul
xmodemx
TannonFtsara
II zartox II
dalejr215
A V 3 X
12 posters
AuthorMessage
A V 3 X
Admin
A V 3 X

Don't take it too serious.. Empty
PostSubject: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:43 am

We are a No Honour clan because of a serval reasons..

What is Honour and what is No Honour?

The following; RuneScape Honour Versus No Honour isnt made by me..
I just post it here to show you a little bit of the difference..

Runescape Honour Versus No Honour
In the runescape clan world there has been an ongoing debate between honour and no honour clans. Personally, my preference is for some sort of honour system. I don't mean it to be extremely organised, but moreso, for it to be recognised as being respectful to other clans and showing common courtesy.

Runescape is a game at the end of the day and although Jagex do not officially recognise clans in runescape, perhaps they should consider the wider picture and look at adapting some formal clan system into the game. This would enable clans to be more organised from within the game user interface and would help establish some honour system.

Clans that respect each other will generally be classified as clans with honour, while clans that continually crash other clan wars or tournaments will normally be classed with no honour. In addition to crashing events or clan wars, no honour clans will also employ tactics that are frowned on by many of the runescape clan community. Activities such as luring, running from battles and looting at other clan wars can be broadly classified as without honour.

The fact Jagex do not recognise clans is one major limitation on being able to formalise some clan ethics within runescape. It is therefore normally set by established clans that want to promote a more active wilderness. This limits the impact of any generally agreed principles and as it is disjointed, it is really left open to individual interpretation - causing arguments or conflict within some runescape clans.

Overall, honour in runescape clans is never likely to become something that Jagex would adapt. It will therefore continue to be a cause of contention among the runescape clan community and we will continue to see the rise and fall of clans as time passes on. The large majority of runescape clans do work with their own rules and generally could be considered honourable clans. However, there has been an increase in the number of clans without honour and if this trend continues it can possibly have a large impact on runescape pking overall... with less players wanting to remain active in their clan and less pking in runescape in the long term.

We are NO HONOUR because I love to lure, we want to teleport if we have to.. Why should you lose your armour if you can keep it?
I dont agree safing.. but thats different for every pker.. I just want to make fun and get the best out of the clan/events! Wink

~A V 3 X
Back to top Go down
https://pure-center.forummotion.com
dalejr215
Admin
dalejr215

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:52 am

Great man! I totally agree! Safing fails, and no honour is fun... SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dalejr215
II zartox II

II zartox II

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Ftw Very Happy
But no backstab kk? if we do, it makes less ppl wanna join the clan.
Back to top Go down
A V 3 X
Admin
A V 3 X

PostSubject: Reply   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Ofcourse no bsing !
Back to top Go down
https://pure-center.forummotion.com
dalejr215
Admin
dalejr215

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 am

II zartox II wrote:
Ftw Very Happy
But no backstab kk? if we do, it makes less ppl wanna join the clan.

Ofcourse we don't bs! Whats a clan for if we did! SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
TannonFtsara

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:37 am

i agree with this at 110%! Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tehoidyou
dalejr215
Admin
dalejr215

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:33 pm

TannonFtsara wrote:
i agree with this at 110%! Very Happy sunny

Great!! SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
xmodemx

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:23 pm

lol! ftw =p. no honor owns lol we should sneak attack in pvp wars ahaahhahaha
Back to top Go down
slipknotm4ul

slipknotm4ul

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:09 pm

i totally agree
Back to top Go down
3njoy my bow

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:20 am

agreed,
Back to top Go down
0bs1d14n pk3

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:29 pm

Great !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
shade warlok

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:05 am

completely agree with that altho
i do like to food combo rlly hard @ specs l0l
Back to top Go down
Sir Volodir

Sir Volodir

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:04 am

no honour ftw Razz
Back to top Go down
d o w n e d

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:06 pm

no honour owns! Smile
Back to top Go down
pure pwnage

pure pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Great man, i totally agree with you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't take it too serious..   Don't take it too serious.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't take it too serious..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure Center :: We Are No Honour!-
Jump to: